- Best Cash Back Credit Cards and Rewards Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Credit Cards with the Best Signup Bonuses
- Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Lowest Interest Credit Cards
- Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- 0% Interest Introductory Offer Credit Cards
- Instant Approval Credit Cards
- Fair Credit Credit Cards
- Bad Credit: Unsecured Credit Cards and Secured Credit Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Store Credit Cards
- College Student Credit Cards
- Credit Cards with No Foreign Transaction Fees
- MasterCard Credit Cards | Visa Credit Cards
- Ultimate Credit Card List
Key credit card statistics for the month of November, 2017:
- Average credit card interest rate: 19.68%
- Average credit card debt… Per Person: $5338.48. Per Household: $8137.53.
- Average credit card limit… Per Card: $4510. Per Cardholder: $17,795.
- Average number of credit cards per person: 3.86*
- Credit card default rate: 3.15%**
- Total consumer debt: $3.79 trillion ($1.01 trillion credit card debt)
Everyone wants to know what the best credit card is, but nobody wants to hear the real answer: there is NO best credit card, only the best credit card for you. Consider:
- If you have a balance on your credit card, the best card for you is the one with the lowest interest rate.
- If you pay your full balance every month, the best credit card for you is a rewards credit card, BUT…
- The best rewards card for you depends on… you. Do you want airline miles, cash back or gift cards, points toward merchandise rewards, or some other rewards scheme?
If you have a credit card from Credit One Bank, here’s all the information you’ll need to access your account online, get your bill paid, or to reach a Credit One customer service representative by phone:
- You can log in and pay your bill online .
The Menards Big Card credit card is offered in partnership with Capital One, and it is Capital One you will interact with in order to pay your Menards credit card bill online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. Information on completing any of these tasks is below:
- If you want to make a payment to your Menards Big Card account online, .
Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank) is the bank that is “really” behind many of the most popular retail credit cards out there. This means that if you have one of these cards, it is Synchrony Bank that is extending you credit and it is Synchrony you will be dealing with in the future, not the company whose name is on the front of the card. Synchrony Bank credit cards include:
The L.L. Bean Visa credit card is issued in partnership with Barclays Bank, and you will go through Barclays in order to make a credit card payment online or by mail, or to get customer service help with your card. The info you need to access all of these options is below:
- To pay your L.L. Bean credit card bill online, .
Updated November 20, 2017 – Below we list the lowest interest credit cards on the market today, with a link to the card’s page or online application. Note that some of these cards may offer a low rate for excellent credit customers, but approve you at a higher rate if your credit isn’t perfect. Below we’ve noted the lowest rate each card offers AND any higher potential rate, if applicable. Also, we’ve only listed cards that have no annual fee.
- – Has a low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR. There is no annual fee. Excellent Credit Required – applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved! ++
- – Low 11.25% variable standard purchase APR. Travel Rewards – cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent; Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants. No annual fee. Excellent Credit Required – applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved! ++
Updated November 20, 2017 – TJ Maxx credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and in order to pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill or talk to someone about your bill, you will need to go through Synchrony Bank. Here’s what to do:
- If you want to log in to your TJ Maxx account and pay your bill online, .
Updated November 20, 2017 – Most Lowe’s credit cards (other than the Business Rewards American Express) are issued by Synchrony Bank, and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Below you’ll find the info you need to do any of these things:
- To log in to your Lowe’s credit card account online and make a payment, .
Updated November 17, 2017 – Comenity Bank (formerly World Financial Network National Bank, or WFNNB) is the company behind many retail store credit cards. When you become a credit card customer of J.Crew, Victoria’s Secret, or one of their other partner retailers, you actually become a customer of Comenity Bank, because Comenity is actually issuing the card. Comenity Bank credit cards include:
Updated November 17, 2017 – The Discount Tire credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service information. Below you’ll find all of the information you need to complete any of these tasks:
- If you’d like to pay your Discount Tire credit card bill online, to make a payment.
You probably already know this, but a 600 credit score is considered “fair” at best; many card issuers would actually put it in the bad credit category. So, your credit card options are limited. Still, there are cards that may approve you. Here are some to investigate:
– Pre-qualify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score. All credit histories considered. Mobile account access at any time. Fraud protection for stolen or lost cards. Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S. ++
– See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply. No deposit requirements and opportunities to build your credit. ++
Updated November 16, 2017 – Instant approval credit cards can be defined in two different ways:
1. You get approved today and can instantly begin using your new credit line. (Yay! No waiting!)
2. You get approved today but don’t get the card until later. (Not bad.)
Apply and Use Your Card Today
If your idea of instant approval means you get to start making purchases the same day you apply, your best option is store-branded and catalog credit cards. Many retail stores are so eager to sign you up they will get you approved while you are standing at the checkout counter (or sitting at your computer).
– Internet/catalog retailer offers instant credit approval and shopping on the same day for most customers. Has a long history of working with people who’ve had “credit challenges in the past.” You can finance items today from its extensive catalog of clothing, electronics, home furnishings, more.
Updated November 16, 2017 – The Toys R Us / Babies R Us credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank that you will deal with when it comes to making payments online or by mail, or for customer service help. The information below will help you accomplish any of these tasks:
- If you want to pay your Toys R Us / Babies R Us credit card bill online, .