There are many credit cards on the market that you can use to help raise money for non-profit animal organizations. Some cards are from animal charities that help animals in need, while others support organizations and associations of certain breeds or types of animals. Some animal charity credit cards you might consider:
- – You can earn reward points for yourself while also having a percentage of your purchases go to the AKC.
- – This Visa credit card benefits the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania no-kill animal shelter.
- – Visa credit card supports this organization that provides a sanctuary for tigers, lions, etc. that have been abandoned, abused, threatened, or for whatever reason in danger.
- – Earn cash rebates on your card purchases while also doing a bit to help this animal and plant conservation organization.
- – Visa card benefits this waterfowl and wetlands conservation organization.
- – Credit card helps this advocacy group for the rights of farm animals, in particular the treatment of animals in factory farming.
- – Earn cash back while also helping this animal organization.
- – Credit card benefits well-known non-profit People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- – Earn rewards on your purchases while also having a percentage of your purchases go to the WWF.