If you have a personal preference for MasterCard credit cards over Visa, American Express or Discover, we’ve made this list of some of the most popular MasterCard credit cards on the market today:
- – Maybe our favorite credit card on the market today, this MasterCard offers you 2% cash back on your purchases — 1% back when you make the purchase, and then 1% when you pay it off. Also offers a 0% interest rate for the first 15 months you have it.
- – Offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with the chance to bump the rebate even higher. If you use the card at least once a month for 6 months, you’ll get a 1.65% rate every month that continues to be true, and if you also put your earnings into a Citizens Bank deposit account your rebate will go up to 1.8%.
- – Earn 3% cash back on Walmart.com purchases, 2% on Murphy USA and Walmart gas, and 1% cash back on all other card purchases, plus 5 cents off per gallon at Walmart gas stations.
- – Offers a 0% rate on both new purchases and balance transfers for the first 21 months you have it. (3% balance transfer fee, however.) Also has no late payment fees. Interest rate after the first 21 months is as low as 14.49% but could also be as high as 24.49% depending on your credit history.
- – Earn 2 points per dollar on Dick’s purchases as well as Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream. Other purchases get 1 point per dollar. It only takes 300 points to get you a $10 rewards certificate. Apply in a Dick’s store.
- – The credit card of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post. Get $10 in rewards for every $200 in purchases at these stores, or potentially get rewards even quicker if you use this MasterCard at other places, too.
- – Get a 5% discount on Barnes & Noble purchases (given as a credit to your account after a purchase is made at full price), and earn 1 point per dollar on purchases anywhere else, except 2 points per dollar on restaurant purchases. Every time you reach 2500 points you get a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card.
- – Earn 2 points per dollar on “R Us” purchases and 1 point per $4 on other card purchases. When you earn 125 points, you get a $5 rewards certificate toward a future Toys R Us or Babies R Us purchase.
- – Get 3 points per dollar on gas and restaurant purchases, 2 points per dollar on eBay and PayPal purchases, which includes purchases made with your PayPal account backed by this MasterCard, and then 1 point per dollar on all other card purchases. Points can be redeemed for cash in your PayPal account as well as other rewards.