The BMW credit card is issued by BMW Bank of North America, so you will deal directly with BMW in order to pay your BMW credit card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Here’s what to do:
- If you’d like to pay your BMW credit card bill online, .
If you are the holder of a Regions Bank credit card, below you’ll find all the information you need to pay your bill online or by mail, or to reach regions Bank customer service for help:
- If you’d like to pay your Regions Bank credit card bill online, .
The La-Z-Boy credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will deal with to pay your credit card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Below you’ll find all the information you need to complete any of these tasks:
- If you’d like to pay your La-Z-Boy credit card balance online, to make a payment.
The HH Gregg credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with when it comes to paying your bill online or by mail, or if you need customer service assistance. Below you’ll find all the information you need to complete any of these tasks:
- To pay your HH Gregg credit card bill online, to make a payment.
If you have a credit card from Credit One Bank, your account will automatically be reviewed from time to time for a potential credit line increase, but you also have the option to request a credit line increase.
To make a request, and look for the “Settings” link in the site menu or at the top of most pages. Beneath that Settings link you’ll find a “Credit Line Increase” link that you can use to make your request.
If you are the holder of a Visa Black Card from Barclaycard, below you will find all of the information you need to pay your credit card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance:
- To pay your Visa Black Card bill online, to make a payment.
When the price of gas spikes, people look for ways to ease the pain — and gas credit cards are one answer. Some gas credit cards give you discounts on your gas purchases, while others offer you greater rewards when you buy gas, making the price a bit easier to swallow. Some gasoline cards are tied to a specific gas station chain, while others offer rebates across the board on gas purchases. Check out the credit cards below to see which gas credit card fits your needs and spending patterns:
If you are having a heck of a time getting information on applying for a Kmart credit card, that’s because Kmart’s credit card is actually the Sears card. When the two companies merged, the old Kmart credit card went away and the Sears credit card became the card for both store chains.
Yes, it would have been nice if they’d told you that, or if the Sears credit card had a little Kmart logo to let you know you could use it at Kmart, too, but we’re just telling you what’s what — it wasn’t our idea, trust me.
If you want to pay your Harley credit card online or by mail, or need to reach customer service for questions about the card, you’ll go through US Bank, the issuer of the Harley-Davidson Visa. All of the information you need is below:
- To make a payment on your Harley-Davidson credit card online, .
If you’ve never had a credit card before, you have no credit history, which can make it difficult to get your first credit card — which makes it difficult to build a credit history!
Option #1: Get a catalog credit card
Catalog credit cards are cards tied to a particular shopping catalog or Web site. When you are approved for a credit card with one of these companies, you can only make purchases from that company. However, these companies are much more open to working with no credit or bad credit customers. Some of them report to the major credit bureaus, which could help you improve your credit score if you make your payments on time. Catalog credit cards include:
- – Internet/catalog retailer with a long history of working with people who’ve had “credit challenges in the past.” Offers an unsecured credit card to let you finance items from its extensive catalog of clothing, electronics, home furnishings, more. Reports your payment history to credit bureaus.
- – Online retailer offers credit specifically for its collection of products. Credit lines may be low at first but there is a possibility of an increased line of credit if you make your payments on time.
See more catalog credit cards.
Tween girls retailer Justice, in partnership with Capital One, that lets you buy today and pay later, plus get any everyday 5% discount on Justice purchases. But watch that interest rate! Our overview / review of the card is below:
The Justice credit card can only be used at Justice, which is a strike against it. Unless a retail credit card is giving you great rewards, we frown on opening a credit line that has such limited usage.
Northern Tool and Equipment , a consumer card and a business/commercial card. Our overview / review of these cards is below:
The Northern Tool consumer credit card offers you the ability to buy on credit, plus it offers “6 months special terms financing on qualifying purchases.” This is usually deferred interest, which means you’ll get a 0% rate or other very low rate on large purchases as long as you pay it all back within 6 months. Oftentimes, though, if you don’t pay it off completely in that 6-month period, you’ll get charged interest dating back to Day 1, so check with Wells Fargo (who actually issues the card) for exact details. (And we should mention the card’s 28.99% interest rate!)
Royal Caribbean cruise line, in partnership with Bank of America, that allows you to earn points toward Royal Caribbean cruises, upgrades, and on-board credit. Our overview / review of the Royal Caribbean credit card is below:
The Royal Caribbean Visa Signature Card can be used for purchases anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, and you will earn MyCruise reward points with every purchase. Specifically, you will earn:
- 2 points per dollar on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises purchases
- 1 point per dollar on all other card purchases
CITGO gas credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, and in order to pay your CITGO credit card bill or talk to someone about your bill, you will need to work with Synchrony Bank. Here’s what to do:
- If you want to pay your CITGO credit card bill online, .
“Same day credit cards” are credit cards that give you instant approval AND allow you to use the card on the same day. So, if you want credit immediately, today, these cards are the place to start:
- – Internet/catalog retailer offers instant credit approval and shopping on the same day for most customers. Has a long history of working with people who’ve had “credit challenges in the past.” You can finance items today from its extensive catalog of clothing, electronics, home furnishings, more.
- – If you’ve ever shopped inside a GAP or GAP-family store, you are sure to have been asked if you’d like to sign up for a credit card and get a discount on your purchase. The GAP credit card gives you 15% off your first purchase, and you can shop with it the same day you are approved.