Furniture Row, in partnership with Capital One, you can use to finance your purchases at a 0% interest rate. But is it worth it to add this card to your wallet? Our overview/review of the Furniture Row credit card is below:
The first thing to understand about this card is that it is only accepted at Furniture Row stores (Sofa Mart, Oak Express, Bedroom Expressions, Denver Mattress, The Linen Shoppe) and not anywhere else. This limited acceptance is a strike against it; here at albinamatveeva.ru we prefer credit cards that can be used widely, not cards tied to a single retail chain. Opening too many credit lines can hurt your credit rating, so you should be careful how often you acquire a new card.
The Furniture Row credit card is issued by Capital One, and it is Capital One you will interact with in order to pay your card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Below you’ll find all of the info you need to complete any of these tasks:
- If you want to pay your Furniture Row credit card bill online, and make your payment.
First Progress offers secured credit cards for people with bad credit histories who want to start getting their credit rating back on track. With a secured credit card, you have to make a (refundable) security deposit in order to get the card, and your credit limit is equal to the amount of money you deposit. However, you still make payments like you would with any other credit card — payments do NOT come out of the security deposit you made unless you fail to pay your bill. (You get the security deposit refunded back when you no longer want the card.)
Mercedes-Benz credit cards are issued in partnership with American Express, and it is American Express you will interact with in order to pay your card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance. Below you’ll find all the information you need to accomplish any of these tasks:
- If you’d like to pay your Mercedes-Benz credit card bill online, at the American Express site and make a payment.
Ulta Beauty, in partnership with Comenity Capital Bank, that allows you to pad your Ultamate Rewards points with every card purchase. Our overview / review of the Ulta credit card is below:
First off, if you didn’t know, Ulta already offers a rewards points program that gives you 1 point per dollar, and . The Ulta credit card lets you earn points faster — and since points are only good for a year, it’s good to accrue them as fast as possible so they don’t expire before you have enough to actually redeem.
USAA is an organization for military members and their families, including both active duty and veterans. It offers for those who qualify. Our profile / review of each card is below:
- The is a no-frills card for those who want a low interest rate —as little as 7.15% is offered, though they reserve the right to approve you at a rate as high as 24.15% so be careful. No rewards with this card.
- The offers a straight 1.5% cash back on all card purchases. No limit on how much you can earn, and no special spending categories to consider.
US Bank offers a wide variety of credit cards for just about any situation and credit history. Below we offer a short profile / review of the US Bank credit card lineup:
- The is your basic credit card for those who are seeking a low interest rate and don’t care about card rewards. It offers an interest rate as low as 10.24% (though they could approve you at a rate as high as 21.24% so be careful) and you get a 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months. (A 3% fee applies on balance transfers, though.)
- – Straightforward reward card — you get 1.5% cash back on all card purchases, with no special spending categories to worry about. No annual fee.
Bedding and bath retailer The Company Store, in partnership with Comenity Bank, that allows you to earn reward points toward future Company Store purchases. But watch that interest rate! Below you’ll find our complete overview / review of The Company Store credit card:
The first thing to know about The Company Store credit card is that it is only accepted at The Company Store, nowhere else. This limited acceptance is a strike against it — do you really want to open a new credit line just to buy on credit at a single retailer? Do you buy from The Company Store often enough for a store-specific card to make sense? In most cases, we would guess the answer is “no” to both those questions.
The Talbots credit card is issued in partnership with Comenity Bank, and it is Comenity you will deal with when it comes to making a payment online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. All the information you need to complete any of these tasks is below:
- If you want to make a payment on your Talbots credit card balance online, to access your account and pay.
Apple offers a that gives you special financing on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod, or other Apple device — including a rewards program and the ability to pay no interest on purchases for as long as 18 months, depending on what you buy.
Issued in partnership with Barclaycard, the Apple Visa offers a points program that gives you:
- 3 points per dollar on Apple Store purchases.
- 2 points per dollar on restaurant purchases.
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
Every time you accumulate 2500 points, you get a $25 Apple Store or iTunes gift card.
If you are the holder of a Von Maur credit card, below you’ll find all of the information you need to pay your credit card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help:
- If you’d like to pay your Von Maur credit card bill online, you can to pay or .
The current average credit card rate for the overall market is 18.74%. This is the same average rate calculated last month. However, despite the short-term stability in rates, this remains the highest average rate we’ve calculated since beginning the monthly survey in April of 2014.
For comparison, the average credit card rate at this time last year was 18.37%. Going back two years, the average rate in August of 2014 was 17.80%, almost a full percentage point lower.
Below you’ll find current average rates in several card categories:
- The average rate for low interest credit cards with no rewards remains at 16.37% this month. (Last year’s average rate in this category was 15.73%. This category’s average has risen more than any other over the past 12 months.)
- The average rate for rewards credit cards remains at 18.82% this month. (Last year’s average rate at this time: 18.55%.)
- The average rate for department store / retail credit cards remains at 22.77%. (The retail credit card average at this time last year was 22.61%.)
Ball State University offers a via Intrust Bank. The only difference between the alumni and student cards is the alumni card offers an interest rate of 12.24% while the student credit card has a rate of 15.24%.
Saks Fifth Avenue credit cards are issued in partnership with Capital One, and it is Capital One you will deal with to make payments online or by mail, or to get help from customer service. Information on accomplishing any of these tasks is below:
- If you have the Saks store card (NOT MasterCard,), and you’d like to pay your credit card bill online, to make a payment.
- If you have the Saks MasterCard, you should to pay online.
Discount retailer Annie Sez, in partnership with Comenity Bank, that is a bit stingy with the rewards. Is there a reason to get it? Our overview / review of the Annie Sez credit card is below:
The first thing to know about the Annie Sez credit card is that it is only accepted at Annie Sez, nowhere else. This is a strike against it — if you are going to open up a new credit line that could potentially hurt your credit rating, you normally would prefer a card that can be used widely, not one good at a single store chain.