Plus size women’s clothing store offers in partnership with Comenity Bank that offers you rewards and discounts based on the amount of card usage. Our overview / review of the cards is below:
The Roaman’s credit card can only be used for purchases at Roaman’s or one of the sister stores owned by the Full Beauty Brands — Woman Within, Jessica London, King Size, Brylane Home, or FullBeauty.com. This is a limitation that you’ll want to consider — do you shop at Roaman’s or these other stores enough to want a credit card specific to these stores only? After all, you could use a different reward credit card to make purchases at Roaman’s.
If you do shop at Roaman’s frequently, the card could make sense. Among its perks:
- You earn a $10 rewards certificate for every $200 you spend with your card.
- You get a $10 rewards certificate the first time you use the card.
- You get a 20% birthday discount.
- Free shipping offers 4 times per year.
- You can defer payment on purchases for 90 days, meaning the purchase won’t actually be charged to your card for 90 days.
Now, those are good rewards, but you do not want to sign up for this card if you EVER carry a balance on your credit cards. Why? Because it has an interest rate of 26.99%! That’s really high! If you have to pay interest on this card it will essentially cancel out any rewards you receive. So think hard about your past payment habits before signing up for a card with this type of interest rate.
If you think you can handle it, you can apply for a Roaman’s credit card with .